View Full Version : Submissions for June 2006

3g-g
1st June 2006, 11:46 PM
Well, it's officially summer is it not? Even though the weather hasn't changed much yet... The world cup starts in about 8 days, so, there could be opportunity for some football related snap shots in June!

Good luck to England over the next few weeks, I'll be supporting Scotland all the way, that's Jason Scotland who plays for Trinidad & Tobago! :p

So, back to normal, a full month ahead, lets have a bumper month of snaps for June!

Here's how it works!

Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

Notes:

1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.
2) You can only enter one picture each month.
3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of June 2006 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed.
4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

Graham

crowfield99
2nd June 2006, 04:00 PM
Hi Guys,

My first ever attempt in the photo competition – The only lady who has a luxury lifestyle in my life lol

Taken on my Nokia N70

Hands0n
2nd June 2006, 10:04 PM
Well if we're all doing animals ..... then here's my pussy hard at work :rolleyes:

Nokia 6280 - original shot at 1600 x 1200 24bit - the highest resolution of the handset.

Biggy_d
4th June 2006, 09:42 AM
Not realy your average sight when you leave Asda in Gravesend. - Taken on my loverly BLACK N70.

Yssybyl
5th June 2006, 10:08 AM
Well if we're all doing animals ..... then here's my pussy hard at work :rolleyes:

Nokia 6280 - original shot at 1600 x 1200 24bit - the highest resolution of the handset.

OMG That is the spitting image of a picture I was going to post - only difference is the background... are we cat sharing without realising??? :)
I thought it was just my Greebo who was that dappy and spends all his time on his back in that pose... :)

Will have to rethink on a picture for this month....

Hands0n
5th June 2006, 02:51 PM
LOL :) Well that is real creepy! My old fella does tend to disappear for quite a while occasionally ..... hmmmm, one has to wonder about that "cat sharing" :D

aunty-fred
9th June 2006, 01:21 PM
This was taken on my N70 before I got the N80. It is Jasper my 18 month old chihuahua.

whatleydude
11th June 2006, 07:59 AM
Ok - moving on from Animals. I was going to post a picture entitle: "A sunset over Richmond Bridge"...

BUT - I figured sunsets get posted at the time.. SO!

The pic I'm posting is entitled: "Whatleydude looking at A sunset over Richmond Bridge"

Hehehe...

(N70 on MMS Setting BTW)

delbegleo
19th June 2006, 02:52 PM
concert in manchester cricket ground

3g-g
26th June 2006, 06:16 PM
Animals or Sunsets?... hmm... Daddy or chips? :confused:

I've opted for something nice and current! On my 6680, just the normal 6x4 image setting.

Yssybyl
29th June 2006, 06:25 AM
Daddy or chips?
Chips every time ;)

Well I'm also going to stay away from animals (since HandsOn has already stolen my Cat's persona :) ) and sunsets/rises (as hayfever is particularly bad early morning and late evening).

Instead, my offerring for this month is a picture from the Brighton Sand Sculptures exhibition. Based on Rome this year, there were some fantastic sculptures on display, and I was lucky enough to be there at the start of the month when the artists were still at work. It was 6 quid entry which I thought was a bit pricey as you get nothing more seeing them IRL than you get from photos. If I'd been more enterpriising I'd've sold viewings of all my N70 pictures to all the families with kids who couldn't afford the prices.

Anyway, n70, standard setttings, all on automatic as I cba to keep fiddling with the settings... Here is Neptune, looking particularly miserable to be out in the Brighton sun...

Ben
29th June 2006, 12:56 PM
Here's a picture taken from the top of Dover Castle, looking out over the port, on the Nokia N80. Reduced to 70% of the original size.