View Full Version : Portal Pricing

chagle
2nd June 2006, 08:10 AM
Hi there,

Currently with O2 and when using O2 'Active' I currently still don't get charged.

What about T-Mobile? I believe there equiv. is T-Zones... what's the charge for "browsing" these?

Thanks all...

Glen.

solo12002
2nd June 2006, 08:37 AM
I think it is 75p per KB or about £7 pounds a MB might be wrong . If you have a contract you be better to go and add web and walk for £. 7.50Pm or the web and walk pro at £10 PM

chagle
2nd June 2006, 12:25 PM
Ah so that's also included in the Web'n'walk - that's even better as I was going to subscribe to that also.....

Glen.

solo12002
2nd June 2006, 05:19 PM
Glen

the web and walk will permit you to use your handset for suffing with no download limit however you can not use as a modem for your laptop the walk and web pro wo;; permit you to do so with a 2GB download limit.

Please read the T & C of web and walk as there are a number of things you cant do ie P2P and VOIP. I have the web and walk its great have just up graded to the pro and I can use it from 11 june.

chagle
2nd June 2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks for that. Sounds ideal for what I need...

I have a friend who's brother works for T-mobile, I can get a 50% discount. Just waiting for the "special code" before calling the family and friends hotline.

Flext & web'n'walk here I come.............. @ 50% discount :)

Glen