View Full Version : My T-Mobile Portal

chagle
17th June 2006, 07:01 PM
Hi there

I have been into "my T-Mobile" Website portal and gone into Features of your price plan:

I get the following:

Name Status Change status Options

WAP Call On None

Voice & Data Roaming On None

Call Waiting On None

Call Hold On None

Call Forward to VoiceMail On None

International & Premium Calls On None

VoiceMail On Settings

SMS Text Messaging On None

Picture Messaging Off None

GPRS Off None

3G (UMTS) Service Off None

Web and Wap browse Off None

Mobile email Off None

Can't understand why a lot says off.. for exmaple picture messaging, I'm using it and it's working.

Maybe it's just a 'the way it is' scenario... just wanna see what anyone else's says on T-Mobile.

Hands0n
17th June 2006, 10:25 PM
My details on the portal do not match what I have either. I can only suggest that their software is not fully up to steam yet. Vodafone's account and self-help portal is similar. None of them have quite got it to 3's state of working - but I'm sure they will in due course. It'll lower the number of CS calls if they can get self-help working properly.

chagle
17th June 2006, 10:33 PM
Indeed! :)

As long as it's all working on the handset then really I'm happy. But a nice functional portal would be good with correct data.

Is the three.co.uk portal good then?

Hands0n
17th June 2006, 10:47 PM
From when I last used it on my contract it was quite good, and accurate. I did quite like the 12 months storage of the bills, retrievable as PDF files which I kept a copy of on my PC (useful when doing the tax returns).

3's intention is/was to deliver a high degree of self-help and they made a good start, but seemed to have stalled a bit - I don't know where they are now as I'm out of contract with them.

chagle
17th June 2006, 10:57 PM
What I like about the T-mobile portal is how quickly the recent calls area is updated. Sometimes only takes a few minutes...

With O2 online, their online "unbilled calls" area is at least 48 hours behind. Which is a pain.

I've also found a wonderful program on the Nokia website "Theme Studio" -- It's just perfect! Love editing and changing themes. :)

Hands0n
18th June 2006, 07:27 AM
Yes, the T-Mobile Unbilled Calls does update very rapidly - possibly the quickest of the bunch. Voda by comparison is anything up to three days behind, which is not terribly useful if you're near the end of your bundle for that month.

Nokia also have a Theme Studio for S60 handsets - my lad is developing his own personal themes for his N70. It does need a fairly powerful processor and decent lump of memory to run well though.

The S40 Theme Studio is very extensive and is just out in its latest 2.1 version.

Back to the T-Mobile "My T-Mobile" portal. Apart from the excellent account management information, the rest of it is rather thin at the moment.

If its content you are after, and prepared to pay fairly handsomely for it, T-Zones is the place to head for.