View Full Version : Which network offer the best billing?

maxspank
28th June 2006, 09:25 AM
Which network offers the best billing? Or billing cycle. I'm with Vodafone and Orange. On Vodafone when you receive a bill it's always for the previous months calls and the current month's line rental so the minutes always start on the first of the month.

On Orange you're minute 'start date' and bill date are the same. So the bill you receive is for the calls you've made up until the bill is produced (or mostly).

I don't know if any other networks have any other different ways of doing this, but which do you think is the best?

Ben
28th June 2006, 12:48 PM
On Orange changing bundles or tariffs has to inconveniently wait until the billing date. Vodafone can just do it straight away and make pro-rata adjustments to how much the customer pays. Orange used to provide free itemised billing, which I thought was an honourable and fantastic service, but since that has stopped now I'd have to say Vodafone are the best.

Hands0n
28th June 2006, 12:58 PM
I quite like T-Mople's billing which coincides with the contract start date. The information content in the billing is very accurate and informative. The "Unbilled" information is top notch, calls and texts arrive on the Unbilled pages within moments.

Vodafone's billing is okay, and well on a par with what I have been used to from other operators that I have used in the past. I'm not particularly bothered about the Line Rental being ahead of the billed units - it is a fixed charge and so does not matter, to me.