View Full Version : Pls Help regarding my k800

meh_wanch
19th July 2006, 10:37 AM
Hi!
Newbie here:) I just bought my K800 yesterday and im happy with it.I charged it last night for 2.5hrs(was that enough?thats my initial charging)the rest of the day,my phone was great until just now,I was browsing some web then was reading about the pop up,where you can see the picture if somebody sends you a text after doing that just few seconds my phone just went black(but it didnt went off)I was really scared.then after another few seconds its ok and I changed it back to the activity menu but then it became black again just after a few seconds(is this normal?)but now its ok again.I am just making sure cause my warranty will be until tomorrow.Please help me about this issue :(
Lastly,I want to ask about the phone protection,do you know what is the password?cause i want to change it :) and does phone protection means when I leave my phone it will be automatically locked then asked for a password when I open it.Im really sorry for the very long query.Thanks in advance for all your help ;)

Ben
19th July 2006, 12:24 PM
Hi, welcome to Talk3G.

Generally the initial charge should be longer than that, it's best to leave it overnight while you sleep where possible to make sure the battery trickles up to full capacity. The impact of your initial charge, however, will likely be minimal with modern batteries.

As for the hangs, it sounds like your K800i has a fault. If the phone is brand new I would strongly advise returningit for a replacement. If it isn't brand new (which would be pretty hard given how the phone was only recently released) then I would suggest getting it repaired under warranty.

The default security code is likely to be something like 0000.

mobile-doctor
25th November 2006, 10:33 PM
With the k800i. All it needs is a reboot, then the phone should be fine seeing as though it would clear all the memory and reset to the factory settings, there is slight problems with some k800i's because of how much technology is in them, but once reset they should work fine, if not go back to the store you bought it from and let them have a look at it.
many regards