View Full Version : Spv M3100

Jon3G
3rd August 2006, 10:42 PM
Listed as coming soon

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset/orange_spv_m3100/detail

Ben
4th August 2006, 01:49 AM
Well spotted.

It's an interesting device... but will the combination of a Microsoft OS and HTC's hardware ever provide a 'big hit'?

getti
4th August 2006, 11:10 AM
Phone is still in testing with Orange. Also Orange now have a unlimited data bundle for £8 which would work well with this phone.

if you want to get the bundle just phone CS and ask for it. Its active from now on pay monthly only

Ben
4th August 2006, 06:55 PM
Know of any limits/restrictions/FUPs?

getti
4th August 2006, 09:31 PM
ON the data? There is none..... well i THINK there is a 3GB a month fair use limit but thats all.

Although i have heard a little rumor that its off peak data only. Normally i would laugh away that comment but this is Orange we are talking about so who knows.

I will have to look into it a bit more. Orange changed their network by cutting out all the confusion and taking things back to basics. They do this by offering a service which can only be used between 2 times and a certain amount a month. This to match the simple price plans where you get calls free for a month with some extra, plus a few texts here and there, calls off peak to only orange numbers and.... well i give up.

They are a joke now