View Full Version : easyMobile changes to their Call Charges

Hands0n
30th August 2006, 11:53 PM
I guess that it had to happen, if everyone else is doing it! I don't suppose this will have an adverse impact on most, but it is a bit gutting to be hit with the mininum charge for an "I'm on my way home" phone call. Ho hum, back to texting then .............

It always amazes me how we are supposed to be grateful for increased call charges to improve :p the service that we receive. The insinuation is that if they do not, then the service to us will suffer in some manner. Awwww go on, make it £1 a minute and make me feel even better and more valued and special :rolleyes:

Still, easyMobile continues to be a fairly impressive offering, even with the [strong] competition from the likes of T-Mobile, Tesco and others.

This e-mail contains important information about your easyMobile call charges.

As part of our commitment to keep you up to date, we are writing to let you know about a change to your easyMobile service .

As from 1st October 2006, calls will continue to be charged per second but with a minimum call charge of one minute.

This change has been made in line with the competition and will ensure we can continue to offer you great services.

If you have any questions please contact our Customer Service team on 0845 415 4500 or e-mail them at [email protected]

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a valued customer.

Best regards

The easyMobile.com team

solo12002
31st August 2006, 12:02 AM
sure it be allright on the nite. afterall im sure easymobile with their Cost calculator will still work out chaeaper than anyone ! ay right, I wonder how long before the costs of texts go up?

Im shock they are still up and running afterall they must of given more free bees away than three at this stage!

I mean we had world cup free days , sims at £1 with £20 credit

3GScottishUser
31st August 2006, 11:58 AM
Some good news - its a Lucky day today (31/08/2006) so you can call and text all UK landlines and mobiles for free with your easymobile.... cool!!

Ben
31st August 2006, 03:35 PM
Mhm, minimum call charge is a bit sucky. Still, it's not hard to talk for a minute, and I guess EasyMobile's margins are pretty tight. If it keeps them in the game then, well, ok.