View Full Version : Nice site!

maven
18th April 2005, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone

Nice looking site you have here, seems to be much more friendly than another '3g' forum I could mention - man, in that place you get banned for breaking wind and then they don't even have the courtesy to answer any of your emails.

I'll support this site wherever possible and provide a link from the forum I'm an admin of which currently has about 8000 users.

Cheers guys!

Ben
18th April 2005, 07:52 PM
Hi maven :D

Thanks, welcome to the site!

Posts in this very top section of Talk3G are moderated before they appear (that's because this is the questions/comments section where you can leave your messages for the moderators). Don't worry, all your posts elsewhere will appear straight away :)

If you have any other comments, questions or suggestions then just give one of us a shout! Don't forget to link to your own forum, if you want to, in this section (https://talk3g.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=34).

Cheers,
Ben

maven
18th April 2005, 08:20 PM
And the admins seem to quite approachable and friendly here - let's hope the 'other' site takes note ;)

3GScottishUser
18th April 2005, 11:19 PM
Noticed there seems to be an effort to stilfle questions etc by attaching 'stickys' with FAQ's on some forums - nice but no personal touch, nothing like the thrill of having someone real reply to your question even although it may have been asked previously.

Dont like the idea of discouraging new 3G posters asking things - a real confidence killer when they get 'slapped down' for not reading the stickys!

We shall try and answer anything we can for users here that's on-topic regardless of how often it crops up and hope to keep things as friendly and personal as possible.