View Full Version : What is the best phone on 3 network at the moment

blue
12th September 2006, 05:45 PM
I was wondering what the best phone is on 3. My contract will be running out shortly. I have had 3 lg flip top phones on LG which I have liked very much and I do like the flips alot and advice what will be coming out in the coming months there's not much I like at the moment.:(

Hands0n
12th September 2006, 07:29 PM
Given your other indirect experience of 3 are you sure you want to renew with them? :D

Have a look around at the deals available with the likes of Vodafone and T-Mobile. I think Voda have the better selection of 3G handsets between those two at the moment. Vodafone's network is very strong and well supported, their CS is [at times] excellent, and mostly quitely efficient.

There have been a lot of candy bar handsets this year, not as many flip phones as in previous years, is my observation.

If you want a general idea of what handsets are around (network independent) check out http://www.mobilegazette.com/index.htm

Hope this helps, do let us know what you eventually go with, and why, and what you thought once you'd had a play with it.