View Full Version : £50 Recomendation Credit

3GScottishUser
1st October 2006, 11:05 AM
Just spotted this if anyone who is on Voddafone talks a friend or family memer into joining them.

"Tell your friends about the great new handsets and price plans available from Vodafone, and for each one that joins us you'll receive £50 credit!

It couldn't be easier:

Step 1 - Tell your friends to call 0800 068 6503 quoting your name and mobile number
Step 2 - They choose to connect to a great deal with Vodafone
Step 3 - For every friend (there are no limits) you receive £50!

If your friends are already in a contract with another network, don't worry, they can reserve one of these great deals by TEXTING the word ENDS along with their name and the month their current contract ends to 60118. For example: "ENDS Mr Jones March". We'll call them back towards the end of their contract and sort them out.

Get your friends to call us now on 0800 068 6503 and you'll receive £50credit within 90 days"

Terms and Conditions Apply....

http://online.vodafone.co.uk/dispatch/Portal/appmanager/vodafone/wrp?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=Page_BOS_MainContent&pageID=GM_0336

Ben
1st October 2006, 12:25 PM
Seems only fair to me given what they pay third parties to sign people up! I'd certainly consider asking someone to do this with me if I knew they were going to Vodafone anyway, but I don't think I'll be putting on a red T-Shirt any time soon and doing their dirty work for them ;)

Hands0n
1st October 2006, 12:32 PM
When I signed with Vodafone last December they sent me a free Vodafone England Cricket top ..... its very red, its very Vodafone :) Methinks I'll set up a stall in Bluewater selling these subs :D

3GScottishUser
1st October 2006, 02:05 PM
You might want to have a look at the Hugh Symons dealer commission rates before you do that. Did you know you can make £198 profit by getting someone to take an LG U300 on 3's VTT350 18 month tariff?

Yep nearly £200!! - hense the huge cashback offers and the 12 months free line rental deals etc.

Just think if you could get 5 customers a week (less than one a day) to buy one.... £990!! or £51480 a year. Enough to keep up a very respectable lifestyle. No wonder those pesky outbound call centres are so pushy!!