View Full Version : Vodafone Online Store Broken?

Hands0n
3rd October 2006, 11:12 PM
Is it just me or is the Vodafone online store broken? I've not been able to pull it up for the past several days. But everything else on their website seems to work okay!

Ben
4th October 2006, 03:21 AM
http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/ is good for me!

Hands0n
4th October 2006, 07:43 AM
Hmm - works now (not very well in Mozilla/Firefox - damn M$)

vfDeac27
4th October 2006, 11:23 AM
Hi,

Working for Vodafone I'm not aware of any issues regarding the online store section. We've had no reported outage issues to customer services in this time although there have been updates taking place to the My Vodafone online billing section of the website.

If you have any problems in the future our email customer services would be happy to pass on any details to the online content management team. Any 'Print Screen' captures would be most useful. It's always possible to contact us by going to www.vodafone.co.uk, selecting 'contact us', 'email' then adding the attachements and the short code FIT135 (this will route it through to someone who would be able to pass on your information to the online department).

Hands0n
4th October 2006, 08:47 PM
Hi vfDeac27 - thanks for the heads up, I'll check again and follow up with the chaps at Vodafone. The Online Store does not like Firefox much, some malformatting occurring. I'll see what they say.
Cheers

Hands0n
5th October 2006, 08:43 PM
Update: The Vodafone online store is now working properly with Mozilla/Firefox browsers! It was very definitely "broken" yesterday and the night before. But, like the little old lady always says, its okay now :)