View Full Version : Need a little help.

wargasm
16th October 2006, 02:02 PM
Hey, I'm trying to request a early reciept for my recent direct debit to three. I keep getting through to an asian callcenter and they dont seem to understand what im talking about so i was wondering if anyone knows a number i can call to talk to an english member of staff. The reciept it to claim a free gift from the company i ordered my contract from. Now i know my next bill will contain the reciept, but does anyone know if it is possible for three to send an early reciept? Cheers!

3GScottishUser
16th October 2006, 08:48 PM
Hi, Welcome to talk3g.co.uk.

I am not sure what you mean by receipt, is that a bill from 3?

If it is your bill they are produced and delivered in a cycle. I doubt if any network could provide one in advance of its due date because it covers a specific billing period. Beware.... many networks charge for duplicate bills, so keep the one you receive safe, or photocopy it for your own records before forwarding it to a dealer for any cashback or free offer.

miffed
16th October 2006, 09:37 PM
Not 100% sure - but I think you can view / print out bills on "my three" ?

Worth registering and having a go

getti
18th October 2006, 10:09 AM
Yes you can view and print online. Use a computer to setup my3 and you can download the bill as a pdf file which opens with adobe reader. Exactly same as posted bill but you get it sooner