View Full Version : Sony Ericsson W850i in white

blue
16th October 2006, 04:11 PM
Does any one know when it is coming out in white and which network are doing it in that colour.:confused:

Ben
16th October 2006, 11:44 PM
I think Vodafone has it exclusively in white. Either that or I'm thinking about entirely the wrong thing!

maxspank
17th October 2006, 12:24 AM
I think Vodafone has it exclusively in white. Either that or I'm thinking about entirely the wrong thing!
Of course you're right, you're always right (except the times you're not) :D

Vodafone have the white w850i and it is out now. I had a customer call to complain that we had sent her the w850i instead of the w810i. I managed to persuiade her that she's better off with the w850i. Mental.

Hands0n
17th October 2006, 12:25 AM
Yes, Vodafone have the W850i in White here (http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/Pay-Monthly-Sony%20Ericsson-W850i-623-1377.htm) on a limited time 6-months half price offer

neojinge
2nd November 2006, 12:04 PM
i have the black one, my girlfriend wants the white one as the phone is so great plus if it's white she can find it more easily in her handbag...

Hands0n
2nd November 2006, 02:08 PM
........... my girlfriend wants the white one as the phone is so great plus if it's white she can find it more easily in her handbag...

LOL, Welcome to Talk3G neojinge, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

PS: White also matches the kitchen equipment (fridge, dishwasher, washing machine) ....... - but don't tell her I said that

*ducks flying dishes* :D