View Full Version : HELP PLEASE!!! K800i

DLowery_2k5
29th October 2006, 04:43 PM
I have this sony ericsson k800i brand new phone and i wanted to sync it with my pc, i installed the software and then plugged the phone into the pc, it was recognised installed and then an error ocurred... the phone turned itself off and just started to flash on and off a white blank screen and now it will not stop doing this PLEASE someone help if there is anything i can do to fix this please tell me ???

3g-g
29th October 2006, 09:34 PM
Eeeek! Doesn't sound to good! Have you tried removing the battery from the handset and leaving it out for a while? Do you have any function from the handset whatsoever when the screen is flashing?

Hands0n
29th October 2006, 10:06 PM
If you're lucky the USB has put an electrical "spike" to the handset and crashed its operating system. If you're unlucky the handset has been electrically damaged during the connecting. If the latter then you'll have to get the handset back to the supplying operator for a repair/replace. Probably as well not to mention the connecting to the PC, just in case they try to wriggle out of it by putting the blame on you - not that you did anything wrong in the first place! But some do try!!