View Full Version : Vote for the October winner!

3g-g
2nd November 2006, 10:58 PM
Well folks, October has been and gone, Santa has started to make your Christmas presents, it's getting cold and the nights are fair drawing in... please feel free to add any more winter type phrases! Is it me or does getting older make time get quicker? :confused:

Anyway, it's time to vote for a winner for the month, your prize will be worldwide recognition of your fabulousness picture taking skills by a worldwide audience of internet surfers who visit T3G!

You can view the submissions on this thread: https://talk3g.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3433

Remember, it's a public vote, you can't vote for yourself or we'll point you out and make sure everyone else knows! Some people (I name no names) still haven't got over voting for them self!

Good luck everybody!

G

Hands0n
3rd November 2006, 08:14 AM
.... and they're neck and neck on the straight .... :D

liridon shala
3rd November 2006, 04:53 PM
.... and they're neck and neck on the straight .... :D

Yes u're right

LOL by doni

timothythetim
3rd November 2006, 05:33 PM
Tactical voting, anybody? :p

3g-g
4th November 2006, 12:35 AM
A pre Christmas draw, that would be nice! :p

Ben
4th November 2006, 10:43 AM
How bizarre :p There could be a lot of back patting going on if this continues!

Hands0n
5th November 2006, 04:09 PM
.......... Frasman77 pulls ahead by a couple of lengths, the others are all trailing behind neck and neck. This is an exciting one people, anything could happen by the finish line :D

whatleydude
6th November 2006, 12:08 AM
*votes*

I remember when I was looking at this thread and I thought how good the photo was that I've just voted for...

But then I realised how good mine was.. and THEN remembered that I am not allowed to vote for myself..

Boo.

;)

Ben
1st December 2006, 10:53 PM
Congratulations Frasman77!