View Full Version : Photo submissions for November 2006

3g-g
2nd November 2006, 11:08 PM
Here's how it works!
Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of November 2006 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

5) Pictures of fireworks in full explosion may earn extra marks! :p

Good luck!

Graham

3g-g
11th November 2006, 04:24 PM
11 days in and no-one's seen Santa? Or been to a fireworks display!? Surely there must be some snow somewhere by now?!

Get snapping!

miffed
11th November 2006, 06:21 PM
Can I play ?

Here's one of my son , George , Demonstating his etiquette with a chocolate eclair , taken on the 6280

3g-g
13th November 2006, 06:41 PM
Well here's my son on the right, giving me a rather strange look, with his friend Mister on the left! On the "getting old now" 6680.

N.B. It's not really my son incase you think I'm sort of half-bred man dog! :p

liridon shala
14th November 2006, 03:42 PM
Well here's my son on the right, giving me a rather strange look, with his friend Mister on the left! On the "getting old now" 6680.

N.B. It's not really my son incase you think I'm sort of half-bred man dog! :p

your son

Good looking !!!!! speking for your son by the way how old is he ?

3g-g
14th November 2006, 04:32 PM
your son

Good looking !!!!! speking for your son by the way how old is he ?

Why thankyou! :) He's 14 months old now, and cheeky with it. God, listen to me, sound like a doting parent!

whatleydude
20th November 2006, 12:25 PM
My little brother's Iguana, Aragorn...

Taken on an N73 - Highest setting if I recall correctly.

...He was NOT amused.

3g-g
27th November 2006, 01:22 PM
Well, I don't want to sound too cocky, however, with only 3 entries this month I think it's by far my best chance of winning this competition! 3 days left guys and gals, where's the pictures!?

Frasman77
27th November 2006, 10:40 PM
My lunch, Nov 3rd. Mmm, tasty

timothythetim
27th November 2006, 10:57 PM
A flag display taken last Tuesday at Celtic Park, just prior to Celtic royally shafting Man United in the Champions League.
Crap photo, but possibly the greatest day of my life:)

Hands0n
28th November 2006, 12:35 AM
My lunch, Nov 3rd. Mmm, tasty

I'm scared to even ask what that was! :eek:

Frasman77
28th November 2006, 10:36 PM
Difficult to say what it was. The picture gives away some clues. Whatever it was it was 'quality', flaky, and more than a little bit greasy....

Hands0n
28th November 2006, 10:49 PM
Kent skies .... taken on the SE W900i - the sight was captivating, I just had to pull over and take this tonight.

Ben
29th November 2006, 10:50 AM
Ok, this photo is rather poor for the N73 but we're running out of time! Damn office lighting. Anyway, this is the Linksys 3G router for Vodafone 3G Broadband, kitted out with a Vodafone 3G Broadband card working in 3G mode (HSDPA coverage not yet available). It's joined by some of it's Linksys chums - they all like to get together and share bits of... well actually just bits.

3g-g
29th November 2006, 12:02 PM
It's joined by some of it's Linksys chums - they all like to get together and share bits of... well actually just bits.

Had to think about that for a second! Very much like the T shirst that says "there are 10 types of people who understand binary, those who do and those who don't" or something along those lines! :)