View Full Version : Photo Submissions for December 2006

Ben
1st December 2006, 10:50 PM
Here's how it works!
Post one photo taken from your phone, as an attachment, on this thread.
At the end of each month, a new thread will be made allowing you to vote for your winner!

FESTIVE THEME ALERT: Make it seasonal folks!

This months winner will receive a free online text messaging account with 300 credits to use for texting other mobile phones around the world.

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of December 2006 and have a festive theme - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

Ben

3g-g
21st December 2006, 12:34 AM
No one has posted in here yet and there's only 10 days of the month left?! What are you all doing? Out shopping or something?

Taken on the 6680 on the lowest settings.

Well, seeing as we've had no snow, it's rained for 4 weeks solid, I think most of England is under dense fog, my dog keeps attacking my Xmas tree, I despise shopping with every other mug that's in the city centre I got myself out to the countryside, Loch Lomond to be precise. Where I found as near to another Xmas tree as I could! Peaceful, fresh, no another soul about for miles. Absolute bliss. :)

BarryB
21st December 2006, 09:52 PM
well every morning i walk out of our little housing estate and walk accross the road to a layby! this morning i looked accross and with the sunrise and the ice on the ground this is what i saw! taken with my nokia 6630. hope you like it as much as i did! if you like my photo's ill add some of my other phoho's including the one i have of a country bridge i took on my old sagem my65 or whatever it was!:confused:

Hands0n
21st December 2006, 11:40 PM
Hi BarryB, welcome to Talk3G. Did you have trouble uploading the photo? It didn't make it to the forum with your posting! If you need help just holler :)

Ben
22nd December 2006, 02:27 AM
Here's a random shot I took on my N73 of the window display at Apple Bluewater.

Yssybyl
22nd December 2006, 11:33 AM
Thought I'd actually enter this month :)

here is the most wintery scene I could find... not so novel that it was frosty, more that I could see the end of the garden to take it during a brief respite of the fog....

BarryB
27th December 2006, 09:17 PM
Hi BarryB, welcome to Talk3G. Did you have trouble uploading the photo? It didn't make it to the forum with your posting! If you need help just holler :)
yeah i sent it but you obviously didn't upload! i followed the estructions though!

BarryB
27th December 2006, 09:26 PM
Hi im trying again to resend my photo of the morning view due to the last one not uploading properly!:confused:

whatleydude
28th December 2006, 02:49 PM
I went to NY for my birthday and I took this:

:)

In fact - I took quite a few - I think they'll keep me going for a few comps to come!
;)

Frasman77
30th December 2006, 10:27 PM
Taken from a park bench in a square just off the place de la republique, in Paris, on a flying visit. I love the architecture in this city, the buildings are so elegant.