View Full Version : Where have the critters gone!?

@NickyColman
11th December 2006, 09:22 PM
It looks as tho Three have put the little critters to rest!! Awww!

Wonder what we will see next?!

3GScottishUser
11th December 2006, 10:14 PM
Bubbles (02), Wind-Up Teletubbies (Orange) or something with a quotation mark (Vodafone) at the end of it.

That's where they are heading....

Ben
12th December 2006, 12:21 PM
Well, with Fok back in the fray, we'll no doubt see some very eastern branding once more!

vmlemon
20th December 2006, 05:51 PM
Anyone remember 3's panda and the other characters? I believe they were used for a short time after a Christmas promotion.

3GScottishUser
20th December 2006, 06:24 PM
Hi and welcome to Talk3g.co.uk

The critter were quite cute really but dont really fit with what 3 are doing now.....

They are tightening up a lot and changing terms and conditions and cute little creatures might just be like rubbing salt into an open wound right now.

Oh well...

vmlemon
20th December 2006, 06:36 PM
Anyone know if the images are still floating around the 'net? Or have they all vanished?

3GScottishUser
20th December 2006, 06:48 PM
Send 'getti' a private mail to ask and I'm sure he will be happy to locate or send you the graphics. :)

getti
20th December 2006, 08:21 PM
Got the PM thanks and have replied with the URL where to find them :D

Hands0n
21st December 2006, 12:04 AM
I foresee 3 going through a rigorous change period and it won't be painless for the insiders nor the customers. Their quest for the "better quality" Customer (still using that large "C" I am) begin in earnest. The dealers who remain 3 sellers will have to keep their drawers clean or 3 will bin them. Rightly so too! But if it all ends up costing 3 Customers more then we can expect the churn and atrition to continue unabated.

Ben
21st December 2006, 09:42 AM
Talking of better quality customers, Vodafone just opened in the old CPW spot in Harrods... in an interview one member of staff recounts how a man bought a Blackberry for his six-year-old daughter, commenting on just how good a proposition the Harrods store is.

Now there's something about Vodafone that lends itself to selling in Harrods. Oh yes, brand image. Three's similar (well, not really) concept in Selfridges just doesn't really compare. I agree with Hands0n, changes need to be made that wont be painless for anyone, but to turn Three around they'll have to be positively painful.

A coherent brand is going to be very important.