View Full Version : Is it really Worth it ???

deaz
22nd April 2005, 03:00 PM
Hi everyone.
I have been an O2 user for the past 5 years or so and seeing the crazy deals 3 (4.49/months, etc..) is offering, I am seriously considering moving to that network.
I have read really bad reviews (reviewcenter.com) of the network and heard of call interruptions, lack of coverage, etc...
Can someone describe to me the day to day experience, is it really bad, or is it just a slight annoyance quickly brushed away..?...
I live in Manchester, is the network ok there ?
I need to make a decision quite fast as the offers are coming to an end so please help me out to make my mind up !! :D
Many thanks

Ben
22nd April 2005, 03:15 PM
Hi deaz,

If you take out a contract then you have 14 days to cancel - but if it's your first time with Three I'd recommend buying from an actual store, like Carphone Warehouse, so if you need to cancel or have problems then you've got somewhere to go.

What might be better is sourcing a cheap handset on Threepay (try argos?) and give that a go first. If you're happy with it after a while then you can go contract, I very much doubt Three's giveaway deals will be finishing any time soon.

Three's network performance can be quite area specific - you really need to give it a test drive before you commit.