View Full Version : Im Off To Vegas! - Today On 3G Back

getti
21st December 2006, 10:34 PM
The team at WOM World phoned me today and invited me out to Las Vegas for CES where there are some Nokia announcements due like new N-Series phones.

With that i am happy to report Today On 3G is back with a new format from Saturday 23rd December

Gagz
23rd December 2006, 08:00 PM
Wow Vegas :o have fun !, bring us all back some juicy info on new nokia phones :P N95 N95 :D and plenty of pics and info

CowBag
23rd December 2006, 08:16 PM
i want a classy pink phone bring back plwease :p

Gagzypoooo lol if you ever go take moi with you ;)

getti
23rd December 2006, 10:20 PM
I will get plenty of pictures and video from the event for everyone to see dont you worry :p

3GScottishUser
23rd December 2006, 11:43 PM
I know it's pantomine season but the comings and goings of these sites seems more to do with junkets than anything else....

Now you see it.... now you dont...... Its behind you when there's a free trip on the go......

Oh no it's not.....

Oh Yes it is!!!

Really!!!

Happy Holidays!!

getti
24th December 2006, 12:20 AM
You know i enjoyed running Today On 3G in the past but the new job meant i had to re-think my plans to be safe.

I was advised to close the site due to potential problems with information on 3 and the help forum never got started.

However i did check and i can run the site by reviewing generic phones and not talking about networks, only handsets which might be a good thing.

It does mean i can carry on with the site though and at least in this format it will be easier to maintain

3GScottishUser
24th December 2006, 12:36 AM
Oh well... good to hear todayon3g will be back and will review handsets as its always good to read about new products.

Being network neutral will enhance the credibility of the reviews also.

Hands0n
24th December 2006, 09:16 AM
Good news indeed - and glad that your new employer is far-sighted enough to allow you to keep going with the handset reviews. Not entirely surprising that they want you to stay away from the networks though :)

Have a great trip and hope the new job goes well