View Full Version : Recommended - LG U81xx unlocker

Hands0n
23rd April 2005, 09:15 AM
I hope that this is okay to post on the forum. I am only doing so as I want to share with you a most excellent service that I received from one gentleman on eBay. I can highly recommend the following.

The Auction ID was 6388049236 And the person's eBay ID is corsaros212 his name is Jamie - so if you have need of his services you can search on either if you have need for your LG 81xx to be unlocked. At the time it cost me £6.99 all in using the "Buy Now" buton.

I sent the phone off on a Thursday afternoon, after 3.30pm, using Royal Mail special delivery. The phone was back with me on Saturday morning with the normal mail delivery (Recorded) - and in full and perfect working order.

His basic service is a simple Unlock the SP lock so the handset can be used on any network. However, by request [and at no further cost] Jamie also reflashed the software from V100 (the troublesome one that featured on Watchdog) to V105+ which is the latest and greatest.

Using his service you can usually recover a completely dead LG U81xx providing the fault is not in hardware (i.e. water damage, dropped or suchlike). We're talking software crash or lockup as can happen with the buggy V100 software. So long as it can be reflashed it can most likely be recovered to full working order. So don't go binning that phone just yet!