View Full Version : Photo Submissions for January 2007

Ben
1st January 2007, 01:24 PM
It's 2007! So, erm... lets post some photos!

Extra points for including drunk people in your shots ;) More still if that drunk person is yourself!

Notes:
1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of January 2007 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

Ben

Ben
30th January 2007, 08:29 PM
Well, this is a first ;)

Get your pics in, folks!

3g-g
30th January 2007, 11:22 PM
Goodness! I didn't even realise we had this up for January! Ooops!

1 day for it to run, perhaps it's my best chance of winning! By default is always good with me!

Anyway, I'm kinda doing a double entry (ooo err missus!) if you pardon the expression!

On the 6680, normal settings, nothing fancy...

... but you can also view the picture here as well! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/petetong/galleries/834/3/#gallery834) :)

Ben
31st January 2007, 09:16 AM
Here's mine! N73, resized and flipped in Photoshop as it's portrait but nothing else done.

"red"

whatleydude
31st January 2007, 10:35 AM
I'm going to go with another self portrait.

This is me.
Last Saturday.
After quite a LOT of alcohol.
I don't mind sharing this because I just find it so funny...
N73 on some setting of some kind.

Ben
31st January 2007, 10:45 AM
Funky shoes! :p Did that bar actually have wheelchairs or did you steel that off somebody else? Quite a good ploy really, then people can stay even after they can't walk anymore :D

whatleydude
31st January 2007, 11:19 AM
Funky shoes! :p Did that bar actually have wheelchairs or did you steel that off somebody else? Quite a good ploy really, then people can stay even after they can't walk anymore :D

They're my cowboy boots - got em in NY back in November - see attached pic (not an entry for the comp - just for show).
I love 'em.

The wheelchair however was a prop for a play I saw that night - I know the director and that was at the aftershow/final night party...
VERY very drunk...