View Full Version : Macworld San Francisco Today!

Ben
9th January 2007, 01:30 PM
Today at 5PM GMT is when things get exciting for Apple fans and, just possibly, 3G addicts.

Rumours of the 'iPhone' have been intense, but with no word from Apple whatsoever on whether this product even exists todays keynote from Steve Jobs is shrouded in mystery.

It's widely anticipated that Apple will give us something new, whether it's a phone or a set-top-box. There's also likely to be lots of demonstration of soon-to-be-released operating system OS X Leopard, and updates on how well Apple is doing as a whole.

I strongly suggest keeping your eyes glued to your Internets this afternoon ;)

Hands0n
9th January 2007, 03:07 PM
The Daily Mail has a short article claiming that two variants of the "Apple iPhone" will be announced by Steve Jobs today starting at around £200 when they hit the UK in 4Q2007. It may be wild speculation, or some feint pre-release info.

I'm intrigued, but I'll be working so will likely be the last to know LOL

Ben
9th January 2007, 03:43 PM
Q4?! Steve likes to announce that things are on sale 'today' in his keynotes... but I guess a preview wouldn't be out of the question given the hype.

If you're hooked, like me, you can 'watch' the keynote here: http://www.macrumorslive.com/

Video will be released by Apple shortly after the event once editing has taken place. It's normally over an hour long and crazily addictive.

Hands0n
9th January 2007, 06:52 PM
Well that will replace dull mainstream telly viewing for me tonight when I get home. This PDA/3G phone wont do :)