View Full Version : Moto V3xx HSDPA

3GsINgH
13th January 2007, 03:52 PM
Hi all,

Well i was clearing out my stuff and found a hell of alot of phones including by beloved K610. I then started using this and left my v3xx in the cupboard. Well after a while i couldnt stand it sitting there doing nothing and after no one in my family wanted it :confused: i have decided to put it up for sale. The phone is in perfect condition. It has only really been used for about 2 days. There are no scratches or dents or any of the like on the phone- it is as you would get it from 3. The plastic cover things are still on the inside of the phone. It comes with all the accessories that it would when bought and these are all sealed and untouched in the box- the only thing i have used is the charger. Also included are all the manuals etc. Phone is HSDPA enabled and is the first phone for sale in the UK that i know of that can do downloads of up to 3.6mbps. Phone is locked on 3 however as far as i know you should be able to unlock and debrand it (not 100% sure and will have to ask to be clear). Im selling it cheap as i dont want it sitting idol for much longer:D . Im looking for offers around £110. Id prefer money only- no trades if you can help it. I have paypal and nochex accounts so choose which one is good for you. I will also send the phone via Special Delivery...adding about £6-7 on top of the price. Will add photos when i can find them.

Cheers