View Full Version : Topping-up on three..

Aimee
18th January 2007, 08:05 PM
Yep unfortunately i am a PAYG customer on three.. and need to top-up my phone. However, i cannot get to the shop at the moment and just wondered if anyone knew if there was a way i could top-up online? Without doing so on the three website that is, because to do so you have to have a card registered for 7 days.. and i need top-up now. If anyone can help i'd be really greatful!!

Hands0n
18th January 2007, 09:17 PM
You can top up at any PayPoint, most Petrol stations too! Or are you "confined to barracks" :D Online, you are at the mercy of 3's policies ..... Unless you have a friend on 3 PAYG who can top up your phone for you ..... or buy you a voucher from a local shop and bring it in to you .....

3GScottishUser
18th January 2007, 11:02 PM
Might be better ditching 3 and heading for Tesco Mobile or T-Mobile as you would'nt have to top up nearly as often. Calls are 1/3rd X/Net on Tesco Extra than with 3 (10p/min Vs 30p/min).... with handsets at £30 the outlay could be a good investment!!

Hands0n
18th January 2007, 11:57 PM
........ and you get Tesco points on usage! :D Which is nice :)

Aimee
19th January 2007, 12:06 AM
well thanks for all the help.. and no i can't get out at all. i've decided to just get one in the morning now. and yeah i'd love to change networks.. but i have the nokia 6280, and call me stupid but i don't wanna get rid of it just yet. but i've been told that to unlock it on three costs something like £150. which is craaazy. ah i dunno.. tesco sounds good! my brother's on it too and it's always done him ok. and mum's getting all his tesco points! i might just get another phone soon.. probably cheaper than repeatedly paying for new chargers and endless amounts of credit.. ive had this one like nearly a year now anyway. any suggestions as to some good phones?? :)