View Full Version : K800i - Flash on camera - how to activate?

Atko
30th January 2007, 11:37 PM
The flash on the camera phone was working fine but now it doesn't go off automatically.

There is a flash symbol with a line thorugh it which i presume means the flash is turned off, but i can't work out how to turn it on again

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ben
31st January 2007, 09:10 AM
I'm starting to think I need a K800i, they've obviously been selling well by the number of questions we seem to get on them! Hopefully someone with a K800i will be able to offer you some advice shortly. Welcome to Talk3G!

austeno
31st January 2007, 11:28 AM
Hi Atko,
With the camera activated (and not the video) where "settings" appears in the screen [bottom right hand corner],press either the direction /enter button or the key to the right of the word settings this key has a white line. This will bring up a menu, click along the menu to the lightning flash, press enter and this will give you the options as to the use of the flash. Also the asterisk should cycle you through the flash menu when you are in camera mode.
Hope this helps
Austeno :)

Atko
31st January 2007, 12:39 PM
That's great thanks.

Actually the problem, I have worked out, was that i was, somehow, in twilight mode which for obvious reasons doens't have a flash setting.

Once I got out of this, I was able to access the flash options.

Cheers for your help.