View Full Version : New Price Plans Info - Feb 07

solo12002
31st January 2007, 09:54 PM
Not much currently on offer, this is the info I have to date.

Orange

No major changes, but offering Broadband in a box pay for 6 or 12 months up front after which you default to £14.99.

T - Mobile

No sign of roaming calls being included in flext, however relax plans have been replaced by 12 month contacts on flext.

Downside is vaulehas also droped ie flext (12 month) gives you £120 of vaule or up to 600 mins of calls or up to 1200 text.

Vodafone

No news and they appear to be last next work to release details, so maybe they have major changes to their plans for 1st feb ??

More when i get it.

whatleydude
1st February 2007, 09:35 AM
Keep an eye on Vodafone around March...

Ben
1st February 2007, 10:19 AM
Vodafone still haven't introduced an MMS package (AFAIK?) after scrapping MMS from Extras Packs - so there's got to be something in the works.

Why, oh why did they remove MMS from Extras Packs so long ago when they had no immediate replacement? I used to love belting out MMS messages, Nokia S30 3rd Ed makes it so easy!

solo12002
1st February 2007, 12:59 PM
Ben

I agree. All the networks are dam slow, not one has a data pakage to match T - Mobile Web and Walk!

I mean Vodafone wait untill March, ffs thats 9 months if not more after Web and Walk came out

whatleydude
1st February 2007, 01:00 PM
Vodafone still haven't introduced an MMS package (AFAIK?) after scrapping MMS from Extras Packs - so there's got to be something in the works.

Why, oh why did they remove MMS from Extras Packs so long ago when they had no immediate replacement? I used to love belting out MMS messages, Nokia S30 3rd Ed makes it so easy!

I kicked off at them the other day about this - it's just SO counter-productive.
How on EARTH is that encouraging users to use the service?!

AARGH!

Hands0n
1st February 2007, 03:50 PM
Too right about Web N Walk - and coupled with Flext which includes MMS there is almost no point looking elsewhere. Vodafone are really doing themselves no favours, even if they do have a world-beating customer base! There is no place for complacency in business, as I'm sure Sir John Bond will remind them if the share value falls!