View Full Version : Phone with a mirror screen?

gorilla
5th February 2007, 09:05 AM
On Saturday night my GF was telling me how handy it would be if (when closed) her N80 screen would turn into a mirror. Now I thought there was already a phone out there that had this ability, but I could be wrong.

Is this possible and if so surely the networks would be clammering over themselves to get this out? We've seen how successful 'girly' phones are i.e. pink ones, so phones with mirrors would be an instant hit.

Do you think women have ipods to listen to music? Think again, they are mirrors with an integrated MP3 player :D

Ben
5th February 2007, 09:16 AM
Any phone with a forward facing camera can be used as a 'mirror', but a dedicated mirror button would probably be popular on girly phones :p As for an actual mirror, well, they'll be wanting phones to contain their powder and lipstick next!

Nero
5th February 2007, 02:27 PM
Not sure if it matches your requirements exactly, but the best I could find is the soon to be released LG Shine.

chaslam
5th February 2007, 02:49 PM
There was one a while back on virgin. Someone I know had it. It was a lobster. Infact, alot of phones have them now.

gorilla
5th February 2007, 03:06 PM
What will they think of next, perfumed handsets?

Long gone are the days when you lumped a black brick around with you.

E616Vboy123
5th February 2007, 03:31 PM
Isn't the screen on the nokia 7280/7380 a mirror?

JimmerUK
12th February 2007, 09:24 AM
The LG Shine has a mirrored screen when it's in standby. (http://www.mbmagazine.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1757&Itemid=62) It was launched last week. Supposedly a great phone.