View Full Version : New Plans from Three?

@NickyColman
20th February 2007, 10:59 PM
Does anyone have any updates on any upcoming Three priceplans?

One of the main reasons i am asking is because i currently get 1000 text messages a month on Three however, Orange are doing Unlimited texting on their £35 a month Dolphin tarrif which i want so much as im spending hand-over-fist on texting at the moment!

Is anyone aware if Three has given any indication that they will release "all you can eat" tarrifs with texting etc.?

thanks in advance!

Ben
20th February 2007, 11:26 PM
You're using 1,000 texts a month? Wow, that's dedication! How are your thumbs?

3g-g
20th February 2007, 11:49 PM
You're using 1,000 texts a month? Wow, that's dedication! How are your thumbs?

Apart from worn down with arthritis?! ;)

getti
20th February 2007, 11:58 PM
Upgrade and ask for the 'Personalised Plan'. Gives you 1800 texts a month for £35

Hands0n
21st February 2007, 12:32 AM
But thats not unlimited ..... even if it is an astonishing amount of texts to play with in a month.

I'm anticipating a £35 or £40 all you can eat Voice/Text during 2007 from one of the networks. It hardly makes sense to charge per minute anymore!

Ben
21st February 2007, 09:24 AM
* Subject to fair use policy ;)

@NickyColman
21st February 2007, 05:23 PM
Not wanting to sound too greedy or anything but i WANT unlimited texting, end of. So if Three dont give me them, then i will kill them. All.

To Getti, Im currently 3 months into my contract so upgrading yet is not an option! It seems bizarre in this day and age 1000 is the maximum the majority of networks offer.

Orange 1, the other t'works 0.

miffed
21st February 2007, 06:12 PM
* Subject to fair use policy ;)

I'm with Ben here - much better to have a clearly drawn, high limit than an "unlimited" amount that are subject to some kind of mythical FUP

I am hoping that use of the word "unlimited" will be defined by the EEC or someone before long, as the way it is bandied about at the moment is an insult to our intelligence

Hands0n
21st February 2007, 07:56 PM
Not too many years ago the use of the word "unlimited" would have been meant to be, and taken literally as just that. But unfortunately, somehow, and along the way, the English language has been misused by the Telcos and they are getting away with it.

I really think a concerted programme of complaining to OFTEL should result in the mobops being told not to misuse the word. It is long overdue!

Ben
21st February 2007, 07:57 PM
Do you have a data add-on Bleubean? I might have something that you can beta test in a couple of weeks if so.

@NickyColman
21st February 2007, 10:56 PM
I do as it happens! X-Series Silver!

Needless to say Ben, you have my full attention!!

3g-g
21st February 2007, 11:51 PM
Do I detect some sort of wap-portal-your number defined-texty-page-at a faction of the cost due to data use type thingy? ;)