View Full Version : Photo submissions for March '07!

3g-g
5th March 2007, 11:37 PM
Folks.

Last month was a disaster, I know the start of the year takes a bit of getting used to, but no submissions to T3G towers at all!? What went wrong?!

Let's all try and redeem ourselves with a bumper month for March. Spring is in the air (kind of) and the days are getting longer, so with out further a-do lets get on with the show!

Notes:

1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of March 2007 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

G

CowBag
8th March 2007, 10:58 AM
Wellllll i would post a pic and Win every Month .................. BUT

I havent got one of these Super 3G Picture Taking Zoom in resize in soooo many ways Phone's you Geeky Guys seem to have :rolleyes:

*Hugs* mah lil Pink E530 :p

3g-g
21st March 2007, 01:01 AM
Wellllll i would post a pic and Win every Month .................. BUT

I havent got one of these Super 3G Picture Taking Zoom in resize in soooo many ways Phone's you Geeky Guys seem to have :rolleyes:

*Hugs* mah lil Pink E530 :p

Ahh, such a defeatist attitude! You can adjust the size of your pictures using the stretch / skew facility in Windoze, so no excuses! I want pictures! From you all!

Stop reading this new post, go check your phone now and find something, anything to enter! If all your pics are decidedly dodgy / illegal, go take something today and post it!

Look, Ben got votes for a picture of his rug last month, there's no science to this, we're just nosey and want to see what you take pics of! ;)

3g-g
21st March 2007, 01:05 AM
Right,

I best get it started then, I can see some encouragement is needed! I don't want another empty month!

On my 6680, no fancy settings or anything...

While plodding along the motorway at 70 the Landrover decided I was going down hill far too fast and informed me with this wee warning light. Needless to say I'm not as overly confident in it now (not that I was before) seeing as it was as flat a bit of motorway as there could be.

Ben
21st March 2007, 10:10 AM
Well if we're going to do pictures... ;)

The Di & Dodi Memorial in Harrods, London. Low light, N73 on regular settings. The glass is the one Di was drinking from before she left on that fatal car journey and the ring (in the bubble) is the one that Dodi was going to give her.

Ben
25th March 2007, 12:22 PM
Just a few days left folks, and we're officially in British Summer Time so get outdoors and start snapping!

whatleydude
26th March 2007, 11:43 PM
Cor - feels like it's been ages!

Here's Hammersmith Bridge... the way I saw it... on Sunday.

Care of my Nokia N73.
Highest Setting.

:)

Hands0n
27th March 2007, 11:11 PM
Cor! He's a right arty little so and so :D

I really must get my shutter finger back on the go, its been ages also ..... watch this space.