View Full Version : Are things changing with Extra Packs

fireballxl5
6th March 2007, 01:12 PM
Just noticed this on the Voda web site while checking my PAYG account,
Seems to talk about "daily" allowances !!!!

Add an Extras Pack and benefit from great value on texts, pictures and calls.

Every Extras Pack gives you a daily allowance of minutes, texts or picture messages. Once you have used your allowance for that day, the cost of the service goes back to the standard cost for your price plan.

Read Extra Packs Terms & Conditions

Add an Extras Pack and benefit from great value on texts, pictures and calls.

Ben
6th March 2007, 07:44 PM
There certainly doesn't seem to be anything jumping out at me on the website... it's a minefield of confusion as always ;)

I still think the best mobop website ever was Orange circa 2003... back in the days of free itemised billing and free delivery reports on SMS!

Anyway, I digress, Vodafone, it would seem, certainly are making changes - they just don't feel like sharing right now. I think it's reasonable to expect they will not be groundbreaking by any sense of the imagination.

solo12002
6th March 2007, 09:20 PM
Well Ben there is the talk of some data type plan, but also some talk of 100mb which is no were near other networks, and I wonder if it be handset use only?

Hands0n
6th March 2007, 09:46 PM
I saw the Vodafone 100MB data plan somewhere on the website the other day. Entirely uninspiring and Voda will have to go some to get even close to 3 and T-Mobile's data plans in terms of cost and data allowance.

It will be interesting to see what this Extras packaging is all about.....

solo12002
6th March 2007, 10:25 PM
" It will be interesting to see what this Extras packaging is all about "

Dare I say after the freeweekend call thing the only extra we'll see is the extra increase in call charges.