View Full Version : Photo Submissions for April 2007

Ben
3rd April 2007, 10:48 PM
It's getting closer and closer to the summer - it's already light at 7pm, what's that all about! ;) Get out and about with those cameraphones and see what you can see!

Notes:

1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of April 2007 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

Ben
4th April 2007, 04:09 PM
I went down to the woods today, and gosh was I in for a big surprise...

(no teddybears unfortunately)

As you can see, I was fearfully hiding behind a 'tree' (I'm not that big), but managed to push the N73 through the undergrowth to snap this shot.

Hands0n
7th April 2007, 07:19 PM
You just can't leave the room for a moment!

3g-g
8th April 2007, 12:56 PM
Well here's what I've been doing with my Easter break, walking up big hills!

This is from the top of Ben A'an looking down onto Loch Katrine, which supplies the water for the whole of Glasgow, there's an interesting fact as well!

On my w880i, normal settings.

whatleydude
10th April 2007, 11:52 AM
In keeping with my 'bridges' theme...
(nothing to with getting a new girl who lives by the river - honest)

Here's Kew Railway Bridge (I think).

N73 - 2mp setting maybe? Can't remember...

3GScottishUser
10th April 2007, 05:08 PM
This is the Hill of Crosses taken with my N80 on a recent trip to Lithuania.

(Reduced resolution for upload requirements).

N-Joy.

Ginz
10th April 2007, 07:56 PM
My first entrant..

Taken at the weekend using my Nokia N95 to test it's photo capabilities.. In the glorious weather at Belvoir Castle.

Ben
10th April 2007, 11:07 PM
This is the Hill of Crosses taken with my N80 on a recent trip to Lithuania.
Blimey, 3GSU, you don't half get around! I hope you get air miles :p

Taken at the weekend using my Nokia N95 to test it's photo capabilities.. In the glorious weather at Belvoir Castle.
I read a review somewhere that said a) N95 pictures look like they have been painted and b) there's a magenta hue. That's a perfect example of both!

whatleydude
25th April 2007, 03:57 PM
Good to see lots of entries!

:)

Gagz
29th April 2007, 01:33 AM
Here's a pic i took earlier while i was in town :P, its one of the first pictures i took with my n95 outdoors and im actually quite impressed with it. Obviously a bit of that red tint in the sky but not much ++ Just changed my N95 product code to EURO1 so hopefully when the new FW is out i'll not only have a unlocked N95 with VF branding dead but the red tint will go away :)

Ginz
1st May 2007, 02:54 PM
I'll have to wait until next month to post another :)