View Full Version : Cash back - Which bills?

dgilbert2
27th May 2007, 08:41 AM
I'm looking at the A1comms / BMP Cash Back deals for a new t-mobile contract.

T-mobile have advised that they would issue me a bill for the first months line rental within the first two weeks, as they require line rental to be paid in advanced.

I'm confused where this bill fits into the cash back process? i.e. do you class this as the “first” bill or the bill I receive in June for my first months usage on the contract?

thanks

miffed
27th May 2007, 09:32 AM
I'm looking at the A1comms / BMP Cash Back deals for a new t-mobile contract.

T-mobile have advised that they would issue me a bill for the first months line rental within the first two weeks, as they require line rental to be paid in advanced.

I'm confused where this bill fits into the cash back process? i.e. do you class this as the “first” bill or the bill I receive in June for my first months usage on the contract?

thanks
I think that for something like this , you really need to get word directly form A1comms rather than take our word for it (no disrespect intended to any of our members ) - these cashback deals can be annoying at the best of times , and I suspect you'd lose your cashback if you got it wrong

Get it in writiing form A1comms

dgilbert2
2nd June 2007, 03:35 PM
For the record, A1 Comms have confirmed in writing that the "first bill" IS the one you receive from T-Mobile after two weeks.