View Full Version : Photo Submissions for July 2007

Ben
1st July 2007, 01:59 PM
Welcome to July!

First things first, lets hope for a break from all the rain (and resulting floods). A few less car bombs wouldn't go a miss, either.

1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone during the month of July 2007 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

whatleydude
2nd July 2007, 05:27 PM
Here we go...

I'll pic(k) my favourite photo from Glastonbury (if that's ok?).

Hmm... *goes and browses his Glastonblog (http://whatleydude.vox.com)* ...Ah ha!
Here it is!

This is me (on the left) and my mate Al - giving you the quintessential Glastonbury Photo!
;)

Ben
2nd July 2007, 10:15 PM
Unfortunately Glastonbury definitely wasn't in July. You're not much of a rules person, are you Mr. Whatleydude :p

whatleydude
3rd July 2007, 09:13 AM
Oh Come Ooooooooooooon!

Can't they be more like 'Guidelines'?

Hands up who thinks my pic should be allowed in the comp!

(it's not like I could've entered it any sooner really is it?)

Hands0n
3rd July 2007, 07:22 PM
I'd have put my hand up if they were a bevvy of mud-soaked beauties in a state of near undress .... But these two miscreants look like escapees from the Cybermen!

stuartturrell
9th July 2007, 10:07 PM
Taken today, while we had some interesting weather over the Isle of Wight.

Any take a guess what it is????

It is a tornado forming!!, well actually dying, over the UK.

It was disappearing when i took its picture (as it was hailing outside at the time before hand:( ) and i cant get wet at the moment.
It was a stroke of luck as it was such strong rain before hand, i thought i better checked on my newly unblocked drainage to see if it coped fine and i noticed what you see there, i watched it for a moment as saw it taking in lower clouds into its circular motion, a wonderful sight!

whatleydude
10th July 2007, 07:56 AM
.... But these two miscreants look like escapees from the Cybermen!

I do have a picture of one of them if you want (AND I TOOK THE PIC IN JULY)[/i]

:p