View Full Version : More Orange Crap !

miffed
3rd July 2007, 09:30 AM
I use the Orange website to keep a check on my bills, and pay via DD , so I hadn't thought much about the fact that I had received no paper bills , in fact I thought that maybe (like the o2 "online" contracts ) that by using the web service I had opted out of paper bills

Then , yestereday I get an SMS from Orange asking me to ring 178 to confirm my details

Turns out they have been sending my bills to an address on the other side of town ! (shower of idiots) -They then had the cheek to imply that it was my fault for giving us the wrong details !! - (erm , so how did I pass a credit check then ? )

Also remember I have 3 contract currently running with them - all of which are "linked" on the website , yet the choose to post the bills for one of them to a different address !

Ben
3rd July 2007, 10:46 AM
That must be quite a collection of network ignorance you've got there by now, miffed!

Very odd, that one. I don't understand at all how they've managed to muddle your address given the facts you specify. One would assume it were impossible!

miffed
3rd July 2007, 01:25 PM
That must be quite a collection of network ignorance you've got there by now, miffed!

Very odd, that one. I don't understand at all how they've managed to muddle your address given the facts you specify. One would assume it were impossible!

This is what I tried to convey to them on the phone !! - they were trying to insinuate that I gave them the wrong postcode :rolleyes:

All my bills were going to Regency close (Still in Whitstable ) and the residents had returned them as "not at this address"

As you say, how the hell can they give a new contract to an existing account holder , and then have the wrong address ? , I'd like to know the processes that led to this !

Ben
3rd July 2007, 02:26 PM
I love how they tried to make it out to be your fault, like you don't know your postcode but some operator couldn't possibly have typed it in wrong!

Hands0n
3rd July 2007, 07:43 PM
This is classic Indian Call Centre tactics ....... To meet their internal targets they are never wrong, the Customer always is. What an upside down world we live in these days!

miffed
3rd July 2007, 08:38 PM
This is classic Indian Call Centre tactics ....... To meet their internal targets they are never wrong, the Customer always is. What an upside down world we live in these days!

I only wish it HAD been an indian CC op , but it was actually an English lady ! ( it was the collection department ) ... much as I'd like to think it is "three syndrome" , and that all of Orange's problem lie with Mumbai - but it seems their problems run much deeper !