View Full Version : MyGallery On 3

getti
29th April 2005, 07:46 AM
Welcome to My Gallery - the place to store and share all your pictures and video clips. Organise them into online albums or publish your own instant website. Then invite your mates to admire your handiwork - there's even space for them to tell you what they think!
Share your pictures with the world

* Create your website in an instant - just send an MMS to 3333
* Show off your creative talents - snap, send and you're done!
* Be the envy of your friends - let them take a look and have their say
* Why wait 'til you next see them - show them right now!

Get started with My Gallery

1. Just send a picture or video clip in a multimedia message to 3333 and we'll send you a password.
2. Login on this page using your video mobile number and the password we send
3. Start creating

The low-down

My Gallery gives you 10Mb of space for your pics and video clips.
Messages you send from your video mobile to My Gallery, or from My Gallery to another mobile, are charged at 3 standard messaging rates
We ask you to read and accept our User Rules and Terms & Conditions - nothing too heavy, they're just a common-sense guide to playing fair and making My Gallery a place for everyone to enjoy.

http://www.three.co.uk/explore/services3/myGallery.omp

delinquentwoody
29th April 2005, 08:41 PM
this sounds quite cool, but ive just looked on my phone and there's nothing about it on 3 today at all!! I wouldnt have known about it if i hadn't just read this post.

lol @ 'publish your own instant website'!! like its gonna be on the internet or something!

It does sound like a good bit of fun though, i wonder how it will work - will we be able to browse everyone's pictures and videos? The possibilities for abuse are endless! lol