View Full Version : Nokia Lifeblog

Ben
29th April 2005, 04:34 PM
http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/lifeblog/

Nokia Lifeblog is a great way to move everything that you do on your mobile day-to-day over to your computer. You just attach your phone and click Transfer. All your texts, MMS, pictures and videos are zoomed over to your computer for easy viewing/watching/browsing and your phone is left free for the next party!

Erasing everything off the phone might be an annoyance for some people, but it actually keeps the phone really free from clutter. You can also set up weblog details (using a paid or free compatible service of your choice) where Nokia Lifeblog will post your selected items as blog entries for all to see. I gave the Typad service a go, but it just wasn't for me - I can see some people loving it though.

Lifeblog is free for up to 200 items, over that you need to pay the €30 for a registration code. Purchase was quick and easy, and for what you get I think it's a reasonable price to pay. I really like having everything kept in date order etc - it's like a proper life-blog!

Great fun!

@NickyColman
4th May 2005, 08:21 PM
Sounds cool! I was going to get LifeBlog around this time last year when it was first announced but I changed handsets! It sounds really good tho! Handy for photo freaks like myself!