View Full Version : Hello, Sony Ericsson?

Ben
3rd August 2007, 07:10 PM
http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/08/03/nokia_music_downloads/

Just take a look at the pictures of the new N81 and N82. I thought they were Sony Ericsson's! This is no bad thing, SE has made some beautiful phones. Time will tell if, for these NSeries handsets, beauty is only skin deep.

Hands0n
10th August 2007, 11:46 PM
After the N80 and now the N95 I am beginning to lose confidence in Nokia N-series handsets. In fact, my respect for Symbian fades by the day!

That said, these are delightfully spec'd handsets and look eyewateringly gorgeous. But time only will tell if the reality meets the pre-availability hype. I await to be impressed :D

Ben
11th August 2007, 12:08 PM
I'm with you on the confidence thing, the only thing I'm more sure about is that my next phone will not run Windows Mobile :D

I'm thinking of taking a break with a Sony Ericsson. If I did, it'd only be a stop gap until the iPhone.

Surely Nokia knows the S60-on-everything approach just isn't cutting it? I applaud having such a manipulatable OS on their phone range, but it has become so clunky, and the hardware remained so underpowered, that they're going to beocome the new Motorola if they're not careful.