View Full Version : Latest Version of 3 MSN (4.2.48)

hshah
9th August 2007, 06:46 AM
This one is for the N95, but you can easily get versions for other unbranded phone... just ask here and I will post the instructions :)

http://hirenshah.co.uk/Latest_MSN_for_3.zip

Ben
9th August 2007, 10:05 AM
Please note that you download and use any files at your own risk. Running software from unknown or untrusted sources could potentially damage your computer and/or your phone.

hshah
9th August 2007, 10:10 AM
Please note that you download and use any files at your own risk. Running software from unknown or untrusted sources could potentially damage your computer and/or your phone.

Well these files are directly from the place your phone would usually download them from, and have not been modified (apart from removing the part which checks for the certificate).

Obviously there is just my word for that... but I hope some people can try it out and confirm please!

Actually, if I post the instructions, then someone can follow them... and compare it to the files I have uploaded :) I will try and get the instructions written during my lunch break :)

Ben
9th August 2007, 12:31 PM
The warning is not aimed at you personally. Even installing 'perfect' and legitimate software can cause severe and unexpected outcomes, and you're offering somebody elses software for download without warranty.

hshah
9th August 2007, 12:36 PM
The warning is not aimed at you personally. Even installing 'perfect' and legitimate software can cause severe and unexpected outcomes, and you're offering somebody elses software for download without warranty.

I am simply offering the MSN software that 3 offer free of charge for their customers. The only down side is that this software does not work with unbranded phone... so the version I have above is modified slightly to install on 3 branded phones.

I understand your concerns though :)