View Full Version : T-Mobile upgrade offers suck!!

a_ukboy
16th September 2007, 09:38 AM
My mum's account which is in my name is in its last month and she's on Flext 35 18 month contract, just checked out her upgrade offers and all she can have for free is SE D750i, Samsung E370 and MOTOSLVR or £10 off her line rental if she stays with her current phone.
If i upgrade her to Nokia N73 it will cost £129.99 or N95 £299 :eek:

That really sucks considering she's on a £35 per month tariff...
Think its time to ask for her PAC code :mad:

Hands0n
16th September 2007, 10:58 AM
My mum's account which is in my name is in its last month and she's on Flext 35 18 month contract, just checked out her upgrade offers and all she can have for free is SE D750i, Samsung E370 and MOTOSLVR or £10 off her line rental if she stays with her current phone.
If i upgrade her to Nokia N73 it will cost £129.99 or N95 £299 :eek:

That really sucks considering she's on a £35 per month tariff...
Think its time to ask for her PAC code :mad:

Wait until the contract actually expires - I saw similar when I was looking within the last month. After she is out of contract the whole thing changes dramatically. I just picked up a N95 for £20 and retained my Flext35 + Web 'n Walk Plus and 25% discount for life. I had the choice of getting the N95 for nothing, but would have lost the 25% discount for life .... the choice was obvious.

It also depends on her grading - I am [apparently] a T2 which is just under "top banana" as the sales manager called it. Its just a matter of not defaulting on any payments.

Oh, and go into the shop, a T-Mobile shop not a franchise, and talk with the Manager if you can - they have much more clout and knowledge.