View Full Version : Vodafone - all better now :)

Hands0n
13th October 2007, 02:23 PM
It is not before time too. Vodafone seem to have sorted out their recent Voicemail and On-Line Billing issues.

A few weeks back I reported that Vodafone's on-line Bill was well and truly broken. As a user I was able to see the headline figures on the bill, but was not able to drill down into the detail. I had to call Vodafone's CS and they sent me a paper bill for August.

Fast forward to today - I got an email from Vodafone saying that my on-line bill was ready. Somewhat sceptically I logged in and was pleasantly surprised to find it all back and working properly. All of the underlying detail of the bill is available.

So, feeling that things may finally have turned a corner for the big red V I decided to try their, voicemail which was also very broken. Surprise, surprise, it too is working - although any settings and greetings messages that I had previously set up had gone. It does not take long to re-apply these and so in a few minutes that, too, was up and running.

It would have been nice of Vodafone to have put out a notice to say that they'd restored service to these two vital network applications. In any event, I am glad to see them back.