View Full Version : Nokia's Qwerty Touting Tablet Finally Gets It Right?

Ben
18th October 2007, 12:14 PM
http://www.trustedreviews.com/mobile-devices/news/2007/10/18/Nokias-Qwerty-Touting-Tablet-Finally-Gets-It-Right/p1

Out of the blue today comes the 'N810', a truly stunning peace of design which looks to have taken the very best style tips from HTC and then surpassed them.

Obviously the big addition here is the beautiful Qwerty keyboard which will finally make text entry on the line a breeze, but also causing a storm is a stonking 4.13in WVGA (800 x 480) screen which claims to have 20 per cent improved brightness compared to its predecessor (the N800). GPS, Wireless b/g, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, DUN connectivity to 3G capable mobile phones and 2GB of internal storage are also major features while there is support for a monstrous number of media formats.
So, still no onboard 3G, but the Nokia Internet tablet is making great gains. I must say I love the look of this device. I think we could see some big products from Nokia next year, it's certainly not going to roll over to the iPhone - which is great for all of us.

miffed
18th October 2007, 12:25 PM
I must say I love the look of this device.

So do I , It looks like an HTC device with a "Nokia" badge where the "HTC" one should be !

Ben
18th October 2007, 12:36 PM
Only about 1000x better made ;)

miffed
18th October 2007, 12:48 PM
Only about 1000x better made ;)

Really ? So Nokia aren't making it themselves then ? :p