View Full Version : 1000 Mins or SMS just £5 on PAYG

3GScottishUser
3rd November 2007, 11:07 AM
O2 has launched a new service that gives prepay customers a mix of 1,000 minutes or texts per month for £5 to use on 10 pre-selected numbers. Called Your O2 Numbers, the network will also help customers select the 10 phone numbers, based on their recent call records.

The launch comes just one week after T-Mobile announced its MyFaves tariff, which gives users unlimited calls and texts to five pre-selected phone numbers. Just like MyFaves, Your O2 Numbers allows customers to update their numbers on a monthly basis.

O2 marketing director Sally Cowdry said: 'O2 recognises the cost of friendship is spiralling. We want our customers to enjoy the benefits of calling their nearest and dearest on a regular basis, without having to worry about how much it will cost them.' She added: 'For just £5 per month, O2 prepay customers can benefit from up to £100 worth of savings.'

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/content/17181.asp?men=1&sub=6

Note the numbers are 02 numbers and NOT x/net.

Hands0n
3rd November 2007, 11:18 AM
'O2 recognises the cost of friendship is spiralling.

Hmmm, something that we've all recognised for decades, O2. Its you lot who've been ripping us off all these years. I nearly pi55ed my pants laughing reading that. :rolleyes:

3GScottishUser
3rd November 2007, 11:25 AM
This looks like a move to thwart the latest offerings from others.

When you think about it its like Vodafone family only restricted to 02 numbers.

I bet there will be a good few 02 customers tempted by this. 1000 mins or SMS for £5 on PAYG.... healthy offer!!

solo12002
3rd November 2007, 02:47 PM
LOL

spare a thought for the poor man whos wife signs up for this. She never been of the dog and bone to him no matter were he goes lol;)