View Full Version : Games on 3 - reviews

delinquentwoody
3rd May 2005, 02:27 PM
The £5 charge for games on 3 I think may be high enough to put some people off buying them in case they aren't very good.

So what I thought we could do here is just do very brief reviews on whether the games are any good, and then if anyone is thinking about downloading one they will know in advance roughly what to expect!

I'll start a few off here!

Racing Fever 2 - Waste of money. Bored after 2 plays. First four tracks way too easy, last track impossible.

Millionaire - Good quiz game, worth the money, have played it several times. Seems to be plenty of questions.

Trivial Pursuit - Not enough questions. They were repeating themselves by the second game, and buy the 3rd game I'd been asked every possible question in the game. Not worth it at all.

Alien Swarm - good game, but would be better if you could buy it rather than rent it.

Rotatrix - Highly addictive puzzle game like tetris. 7/10

Ben
3rd May 2005, 04:30 PM
What a fantastic idea! I've only bought one game on Orange and it was a racing game. It had one whole level! These games are so overpriced that I think it's incredibly important to try and establish which ones are at least enjoyable.

Rotatrix sounds good for those boredom moments! :D