View Full Version : LG Viewty - 3 don't have any!!

3GScottishUser
9th November 2007, 04:44 PM
Despite advertising them on their website 3 are informing customers that the handset won't be delivered until the 29th of November.

A bit naughty..... shouldn't they be showing it as 'coming soon'?

3g-g
9th November 2007, 09:52 PM
Why don't you get yourself down to the Orange store 3GSU and pick one up, that's what I did, and I have it in my hand just now.. hmm, who shall I call? :)

Ben
10th November 2007, 01:12 AM
Vodafone did the same with the N95 8GB, though they did say it'd take x days for delivery.

3GScottishUser
10th November 2007, 02:25 PM
Why don't you get yourself down to the Orange store 3GSU and pick one up, that's what I did, and I have it in my hand just now.. hmm, who shall I call? :)

Don't start me..... What use would such a device be on a network that has such ridiculous data charges? What a cheek that they charge you to view everything on Orange World!! After your two months of surfing freedom you end up with a device thats potential is ruined by Orange's daft data pricing.

Having had a play with 3's Skypephone for a couple of weeks I am convinced the basic sevices seem reliable, maybe because the roaming is now on Orange!! The 3 portal is free to use and there is a generous range of video and other information for free. Add £5 Internet Max and you get 1GB of handset browsing and downloads. I would feel very cheated shelling out what one would have to pay Orange for the services 3 now offer for free so i'm being patient :)