View Full Version : Excellent service at Vodafone Canterbury store

Ben
25th November 2007, 06:18 PM
I took my N95 8GB back to my local Vodafone store today after the black dot of doom continued to appear on my pictures.

The store was quite busy, but one of the staff waved me straight over. I told him the problem (and showed it him), and that I'd had my phone for a few weeks. Straight away he said no problem, we'll replace that for you.

I was pleased at that result, as the handset had been ordered over the phone and I was fearing a 'right hand doesn't talk to the left hand' approach. But none of that, very professional.

I sat down and was given a good 10-15 minutes with both phones to transfer my contacts, pictures etc over to the brand new one. After filling out the returns receipt I walked out of the store with a brand new N95 8GB :D

I'm very happy. Service like that makes having a branded handset worthwhile. If it had been SIM Free I'm certain I'd have had a much more difficult time and possibly spent a week or more without a phone.

Hands0n
25th November 2007, 08:26 PM
Excellent result Ben, and a hallmark one at that - well done Vodfone, praise where it is due indeed.

Your experience enshrines entirely my logic for dealing with the Network Operator only. Not that they all give that quality of service mind - but T-Mobile similarly did a no-quibble resolve for me when my 6280 went west!