View Full Version : Petrol Prices Finder

Hands0n
26th November 2007, 02:34 PM
A neat website with a daily email too ... http://www.petrolprices.com/ ... can't be bad.

NB: I claim prize for the most non-3G post yet :D

Ben
26th November 2007, 02:43 PM
Most expensive super is 111.9p in my area according to that. Probably at my local station! :rolleyes:

Hands0n
26th November 2007, 02:49 PM
Come round here then, its £102.9 :)

I can't believe that when I first started driving Petrol was 50p a Gallon (that's 5-litres in new money).

*dons flat cap as Hovis music plays in background*

3g-g
26th November 2007, 06:58 PM
113.9p for super at my most expensive place, needless to say it's only the bike that gets to drink that! I really hate fuel prices at the moment, give me some bio-ethanol!

Hands0n
26th November 2007, 08:10 PM
What have you got that needs super? I can't think of a modern bike that needs it. Not even my mate's Ninja 12. And my Fireblade hates the stuff. Preignites all over the place! All my bikes use Premium only. So what you running?

3g-g
27th November 2007, 01:30 AM
Nothing that really needs it, other than the fact that I feel like treating it to something nice to drink! I don't get any issues with it whatsoever, in fact, i think it runs smoother... perhaps that may be my brain thinking that as I've paid more for it?! who knows, but when I've the throttle right open and up in the revs if it's been on super it runs nicer. The same situation with my diesel Landrover, put BP ultimate diesel or the new Vpower shell stuff and there's so much less knocking from the engine.

Why have Cava when there's Champagne!?

:)