View Full Version : Nokia N82 In Hands

getti
1st December 2007, 11:21 AM
Yes you read right, it is true, I now have my very own Nokia N82 in hands which i purchased so its mine to keep.

Will be updating this thread with photos and a review for all to see. Anyone have any questions at all you want answering?

First of all i think the front looks ok in the sliver and the back nice but they should have made it all the same as the back. The phone is very light too!

whatleydude
1st December 2007, 01:38 PM
Would be interested to know what the SD card limit is.

Coming from a dude currently waiting for his 8GB Micro for his N95.

Ben
1st December 2007, 01:47 PM
How are the buttons? They don't look fun... but hopefully they're more functional than they look.

Hands0n
1st December 2007, 01:53 PM
Would be interested to know what the SD card limit is.

I read that it was 2GB - how very quaint :D

IanM81
1st December 2007, 03:51 PM
Looks a very nice phone.

What network will this be released on?...any ideas?

I'm still leaning towards the N95 8GB version, hopefully picking it up for a cheap price on PAYG (£185) ;)

Ben
2nd December 2007, 03:35 AM
Wow, £185? Grab it with both hands! The N95 8GB is an awesome piece of kit. I'm sure we'll be seeing a flurry of them out and about once the Vodafone exclusivity ends in the UK.

Welcome to Talk3G!

IanM81
2nd December 2007, 09:35 AM
Wow, £185? Grab it with both hands! The N95 8GB is an awesome piece of kit. I'm sure we'll be seeing a flurry of them out and about once the Vodafone exclusivity ends in the UK.

Welcome to Talk3G!

hahaha yeah a mate of mine knows a Girl who's selling it for some unknown reason?, just waiting to hear back as i think i'm in a bidding war at the moment. :D

Thanks for the welcome.