View Full Version : Photo Submissions for December 2007 (Christmas!)

Ben
5th December 2007, 05:51 PM
It's CHRISTMAS!!

Post your festive images up for the December Photo Competition!

1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone (or iPhone) during the month of December 2007 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll will now be a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

Hands0n
8th December 2007, 08:11 PM
I would love to post something seasonal and ...... seeing as this is what we are seeing this season, so far ... I offer you 4:45pm Saturday 8th November 2007 :)

3g-g
15th December 2007, 06:16 PM
It's my front window at home, ye canny beat IKEA reductions, these were a quid! Now my house looks like a shop and lights up half the street! :)

Ben
31st December 2007, 10:51 PM
Sneaking in at the last moment, I've gone for something a little arty for my last photo in 2007.

This is a picture of a Christmas Cosmopolitan, taken on the N95 8GB in close up mode. Image at 50% actual size.

Hope you like it, Happy New Year everyone!

Hands0n
1st January 2008, 09:59 AM
This is a picture of a Christmas Cosmopolitan,

And the recipe :D for those so inclined is (hic!...) .......

1 1/2 ounces vodka, rosemary flavored
1/2 ounce triple sec or Cointreau liqueur
1 ounce cranberry juice
1 inch rosemary sprigs, for garnish
1 cranberries, for garnish

To make the Rosemary infused vodka, coarsely chop 1 bunch of rosemary and put it in a fifth of vodka overnight and then strain out the rosemary.
To make the drink, shake all the liquids in a cocktail shaker and then strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with 1 cranberry and a little sprig of rosemary which will float at the top of the glass and look very Christmas-y.

Happy New Year

Ben
1st January 2008, 11:23 AM
Hehe, of course I couldn't tell you what's in mine - it's a secret! ;)