View Full Version : Photo submissions for January 2008

Ben
1st January 2008, 11:31 AM
It's a brand new year, and my resolution is to always submit a photo! Well, it's one of them anyway ;)

Post your images up for the January Photo Competition!

1) Your post and attached image will not show up straight away - we check each entry first.

2) You can only enter one picture each month.

3) All pictures must be taken with a 3G phone (or iPhone) during the month of January 2008 - you can state which phone you used if you wish, but technical quality is unimportant. As such, reducing the size of your photo is fine provided no 'photoshopping' is performed. In fact, with mobile phone cameras generating increasingly large files you are encouraged to slightly reduce the dimensions of your snaps and Windows users can do this using Stretch/Skew in Microsoft Paint.

4) The winners poll is a public vote - you can't vote for yourself!

Good luck!

gorilla
3rd January 2008, 11:38 PM
This was taken tonight with my N95 on night mode. I've reduced the image size by 50%.

I have to say that I never expected snow this evening (what's that? the Beeb on looking for a weather forecaster...)

Ben
4th January 2008, 07:17 AM
Goodness me! Didn't you get a covering! :eek:

gorilla
4th January 2008, 08:47 AM
12cm apparently, made getting into work today a tad tricky! But I made it in, unlike the rest of my office who had the sense to not bother!

Ben
4th January 2008, 10:07 AM
See that's half the excitement of snow - getting to work!

Hands0n
7th January 2008, 10:40 PM
Eiffel Tower 7th January 2008, the light is going and the tower gets lit up turning it from a rather shabby light brown to this wonderful golden colour.

Taken with a Nokia N95 at highest setting - and including plenty of camera shake (it was brass monkey weather!!).